New Europe Center has the honor to invite you to the public discussion in Dnipro “The European Map of Ukraine. Where in the rating of European integration of regions is Dnipropetrovsk oblast?“. A summary of a larger NEC’s research will be presented at the event, highlighting the achievements and weaknesses of Dnipropetrovsk in the field of European integration.
A summary is a short version of the New Europe Center unique research “The European map of Ukraine. Rating of European Integration of Regions” prepared by NEC analysts in cooperation with the Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
“The European map” is the first comprehensive study of Ukraine’s progress towards European integration. It is a rating of Ukraine’s regions, compiled on the basis of compliance with the indicators, which, in our opinion, most clearly reflect the dynamics of the regions’ rapprochement with the EU. Overall, the evaluation was carried out in eight areas within 34 indicators.
The event will be held on November 28th, from 11:00 till 12:30. Registration begins at 10:30.
At the event you will find out:
- in which sectors Dnipropetrovsk region is leading and what problems should be addressed
- which region has been increasing exports to the EU markets most intensively in the last four years;
- in what region the difference between the salaries of men and women is the smallest;
- in what areas Ukraine surpasses some of the EU Member States.
Speakers of the event:
• Sergiy SOLODKYY, First Deputy Director of the New Europe Center
• Oleksandr BONDARENKO, Head of the Dnipropetrovsk regional state administration
• Olga STEFANISHYNA, Adviser to Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine
• Olexiy HARAN, Head of Research in the Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation
Unfortunately, the number of participants is limited, so we would be very grateful if you could REGISTER in advance via this link: http://bit.ly/registrationDnipro
Please consider the registration completed, when you receive a CONFIRMATION LETTER from the organizers, in which the venue will be indicated.