New Europe Center has the honor to invite you to the public discussion “Transnistrian model for Donbas: the best of the worst?”, which will take place on January 28, 2020 in Ukrainian Crisis Media Center (2, Khreshchatyk Str., Kyiv). The event will last from 11:00 till 12:30 (registration begins at 10:30).
Issues to be discussed:
- Why is Moldova’s experience in settling the Transnistrian conflict important for Ukraine?
- What is the cost of concessions to the Russian Federation and can they facilitate the settlement?
- How can Ukraine use Moldova’s experience to resolve the Donbas conflict?
Speakers of the event:
- Alyona Getmanchuk, Director, New Europe Center
- Leo Litra, Senior Research Fellow, New Europe Center
- Andriy Veselovsky, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine, Chiar of the Center for International Studies, Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine
- Yevhen Enin, Deputy executive director, Ukrainian institute for the future
We are looking forward to meeting you at the event! Please register via this link: https://forms.gle/tqLrvsqFJMdMwMqK7
The event is organized within the Think Tanks Development Initiative for Ukraine, implemented by the International Renaissance Foundation in partnership with the Open Society Initiative for Europe (OSIFE) and with financial support from the Embassy of Sweden in Ukraine.